Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hello world.



Hello world.  I am about to start my new blog.  And I am very excited to share things with you.
theesare some thing I like to do take pictures, play baseball, hang out with my friends, read and hang around my family.  My favoriet flower is a rose.  My favorite Bird is a bald eagle.My favorite animal is a cougar.I love gum.I adore airplanes my favorite airplane is a corsair.I want to be a fighter pilot for the air fours.now this is the end of this little story.I will have allot more.See ya

7 comments:

cristie said...

dear young ed...

i really enjoy ready about you, your likes and seeing photos.

i think this blog is adding a bright spot to my day.

thank you for sharing.

i love you so. grammy

Melinda Lomax & Fam said...

Hi eddie - this is your mom's cousin Melinda. I'm glad you started a blog! I look forward to reading your adventures.

alison said...

we miss you eddie! i am glad you are doing a blog so we can see your cute face and read about what is going on in your life. love you.

Tatum Wheeler said...

Hey Eddie this is your moms favorite cousin Laurie! I remember taking you to the tracy aviary when you where just two. It was a lot of fun. I can't believe how grown up you have gotten!

Your Fan (Sabrena) said...

I love roses too! Excited about your blog!

Danny said...

Hi Ed, Nice Blog! I have two questions for you: First, which do you like better out of a Bald Eagle and a Cougar? Second, I thought you couldn't chew gum anymore. I think I remember your dad saying in Newport Beach that gum was no longer allowed in your family. How is that working out for you?

Your uncle Danny.

Jaye Mecham said...

Hey Ed. I know you are busy with school and that's what you should be doing but blog once in a while so I will know what you are up to o.k? Love ya tons!